But really :- the best way to get an honest review of a student house is to speak to the present tenants.
We would openly invite any prospective tenant of any of our student houses to take a second viewing before signing the contract and suggest you do so before signing with any landlord.
We can happily ask the current tenants to conduct a second viewing where we will not attend, so you will be able to ascertain whether renting a student house from ourselves is right for you.
If you go for a second viewing of any property we suggest you ask the present tenants questions such as:
- Did the landlord attend to all the items that were promised - at the beginning of the contract?
- How has the landlord treated them?
- Were they happy with the cleanliness of the house when they moved in?
- Is the landlord easy to contact?
- Does the landlord attend to any problems that occur? - promptly and professionally?
Another way you can find reviews about Student Hot Pad and our student properties is via a Google search.
Do a Google search and you will find one or two independent landlord review websites where we get favourable independent reviews - or you could visit our Facebook page and read what our past tenants say our student properties and Student Hot Pad here